401 Division Street
King City, CA 93930
Phone: (831) 385-5790
Learning to swim is an important life skill for ALL children and adults. We offer a variety of water fun for all ages and abilities. Soar down our 40-foot tall waterslide…enjoy taking a flying leap off the 1-meter or 3-meter boards into the dive tank…..leisurely wade in the 1.5 foot wade pool for little swimmers or test your endurance in the five-lane, 25-yard race pool. Swimming lessons are taught under the American Red Cross Learn-To-Swim program and are offered for every age and skill level—parent/tot classes through advanced swimming for children and adults.
Recreation swimming is open daily from May —September. We also offer pool rentals for parties and special events. The King City Pool is also home to the King City High School swim team and King City Swim Club for ages 6 – 18.
The King City Pool is a Make A Splash Local Partner. Make A Splash is an initiative of the USA Swimming Foundation and partners provide swimming lessons and educate residents on the importance of learning how to swim and help families become water-safe and share with them a lifelong physical fitness activity.
Register for swimming lessons: King City Recreation
- 8 years and under – $3.00
- 9 years and older – $4.00
- 10 Visit Pass, 8 and under – $25.00
- 10 Visit Pass, 9 and older – $35.00
- Lap Swim – $4.00
- Aqua Aerobics – $4.00
- Individual $100.00
- Family of 4 $300.00
- Private, 45 minutes – $30.00
- Semi-private, 45 minutes – $20.00
- Group, 45 minutes – $50.00
- Sibling (Group Lesson), 45 minutes – $35.00
We offer swimming lessons for every level, from beginning to advanced.
- Parent-Tot Program (6 months to 4 years old)
- Introduction to Swimming (3—5 years)
- Water Exploration, Level 1 (5 years +)
- Primary Skills, Level 2 (5 years +)
- Stroke Readiness, Level 3 (6 years +)
- Stroke Development, Level 4 (7+ years)
- Stroke Refinement, Level 5 (8 years +)
- Skill proficiency, Level 6 (8 years +)
- Junior Lifeguard Program
- Little Nemos Program
- Adult Learn to Swim
Aqua Aerobics and Lap Swimming
Both are offered during the summer months Tuesday – Friday from 12:00 – 12:45. No pre-registration is required.