How do I report a pothole?
  • Go to Submit a Request, which can always be accessed by selecting the Submit a Request graphic link underneath the pictures on the home page,
    • Then select Request for Service, select the dropdown menu under Select Type of Service, select Streets, and enter information on the request once you have entered account information or established an account.  
  • You can also fill out and submit our Customer Service Request form in person by visiting City Hall during regular business hours or by calling (831)386-3281. 
  • The Customer Service Request form can be provided at City Hall or found online at the Documents and Forms global navigation tab at the top of the home page under Customer Service.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a building permit?
2. How do I apply for a business license?
3. How do I apply for a job?
4. How do I apply for a land use permit?
5. How do I build a fence?
6. How do I have a garage sale?
7. How do I make a payment?
8. How do I construct an ADU?
9. How do I open a cannabis business?
10. How do I register for recreation programs?
11. How do I rent a facility?
12. How do I remove a tree?
13. How do I replace a roof?
14. How do I replace a water heater or furnace?
15. How do I report a code enforcement violation?
16. How do I report a noise complaint?
17. How do I report a pothole?
18. How do I report a traffic issue?
19. How do I request public records?
20. How do I start a home business?
21. How do I speak at a public meeting?
22. How do I submit a request?