What do I do if I would like to submit a complaint about a Police Officer?

You may contact the Police Department by phone and speak to an on duty supervisor or you may pick up a complaint in the front lobby and complete it at your leisure returning it in person or by mail. The complaint form is also available on the Police Department web page.